To retain the Institutes position as a Cooperative Business School with value based management education, committed to excellence in training, Research and Consultancy (TRC) and to play a leading role in infusing professionalism in Cooperatives, with continued emphasis on serving as a versatile institution for cooperative development in the region.
- Staying Ahead in Management development
- To work as a Premier Training Institute for the Cooperative Personnel
- Retain and Strengthen its Value in research and Consultancy
- Infuse Professionalism and Support Cooperative movement
- Inculcate the Concept of Management to in general and Coop. management in particular younger generations.